– Preheat the oven to 350F for 10 minutes. Polish the pan baking tray with vegetable oil.
– In the second step, take a large bowl and whisk the egg yolk in it. Then add the yogurt, almond flour, and vanilla extract
– Mix these ingredients until it gets smooth and creamy
– In the next step, transfer the batter to the baking tray. Spread the batter on the baking sheet properly.
– Then add the chopped strawberries on the top of batter. You can also add blueberries if you want. You can add the nuts such as walnuts, raisins, and almonds
– Bake it for 30 minutes. Cooked the yogurt completely. Then cool down the yogurt for 5 minutes. Slice the yogurt into small bars.
– Your strawberry baked yogurt is ready to serve and enjoy. You can add a few drops of honey to make it yummier.