1. Preheat the oven to 350F for 10 minutes. In the meantime, polish the baking tray that you use to bake the loaf.
2. Take a large bowl and add the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix these ingredients properly
3. In this step, take a separate bowl and whisk the eggs first. Then add the sugar, oil, and pumpkin puree. Mix them properly
4. You can use the food mixer or blender to do the 2 and 3 steps
5. In the next step, transfer the dry ingredients mixture to the wet mixture. Mix them completely to make a smooth batter
– Bake it for 50 minutes. Bake the batter until it gets golden brown.
– Insert the toothpick in the batter if it comes out clean then your batter is baked. Otherwise, wait for a few more minutes
– Cool the batter for 10 minutes. After, that slice the loaf. Then your date pumpkin bread is ready to serve and enjoy.