Here, you find the new exciting dessert recipe that is vegan sweet potato brownies. Sweet potato brownies are vegan, gluten-free, and rich in nutrients. These brownies are made with sweet potatoes, which are rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies Recipe
These brownies are very soft, creamy, paleo, and healthy. The brownies are made from sweet potato. As we all know that sweet potato has many benefits. They are rich in nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. You can fulfill your brownie cravings in a healthy way. The vegan sweet potato brownies are gluten-free and dairy-free.
If you are looking for dairy-free brownies then this recipe is the best option for you. The homemade vegan sweet potato brownies are soft, creamy, delicious, and healthy. Try this recipe at home.
You may also like these recipes:
- Lime Slice Recipe
- Ekmek Kataifi: Delicious Ekmek Kataifi Recipe
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls: Easy Swiss Roll Vanilla Recipe
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse: Vegan & Gluten-Free Dessert
Steps to Follow
Here, are the few steps that you need to follow to make vegan sweet potato brownies. This recipe is healthy and the best option for chocolate brownies craving with sweet potato.
- The first step is to wash the sweet potato and soaked it properly. Then cut it into halves. Then use the parchment paper on the baking tray. Bake the sweet potato at 350F for 25 minutes. When the sweet potato steams it for 5 minutes.
- In the next step, cool down the sweet potato for a few minutes. Then peeled off the skin of the sweet potato. Put the sweet potato in the food processor and make a puree of the sweet potato.
- In this step, take another piece of parchment paper and put it on the baking tray, and put it aside. Preheat the oven to 350F for further processing.
- Take a large bowl, and add the puree of sweet potato, maple syrup, peanut butter, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Combine these ingredients together. While adding the ingredients stir them continuously.
- In the next step, in the same bowl add the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda. Mix these ingredients completely. No lumps were found in the batter.
- Put the batter on the parchment and put the chopped walnuts and pecans on top of the batter that is optional. Bake it for 30 minutes. Bake the batter until it gets dark golden brown. You can use the toothpick and insert it in the batter to check that it is baked properly or not. If the toothpick comes out clean. It means the batter is baked properly. Otherwise, leave it for a few minutes more.
- Take out the batter from the oven and cool down it for 30 minutes. Then slice the batter. If want to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the brownies then you can add it. This step is optional. Your vegan sweet potato brownies are ready to serve and enjoy.
Follow us on Pinterest
Leave a Reply