In this blog post, I will describe the recipe for vegan chocolate chip cookies. Vegan Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookies that I like most.
Vegan chocolate chip cookies have become popular in recent years, especially among people who follow vegan diets or are trying to reduce their meat intake.
Vegan chocolate chip cookies are a type of cookie that is made without any animal products. This is different from the traditional recipe which uses eggs and butter.
Vegan chocolate chip cookies are made without eggs. If you are looking for chocolate cookies without eggs. This recipe is special for you. Try this recipe and enjoy the chocolate cookies.
The ingredients used to make the chocolate chip cookies are dairy free. These cookies are vegan and gluten-free. Try these vegan and gluten-free chocolate chip cookies.
You may also like these dessert recipes
- Ekmek Kataifi: Delicious Ekmek Kataifi Recipe
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls: Easy Swiss Roll Vanilla Recipe
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse: Vegan & Gluten-Free Dessert
- Fried Tacos: Fried Chicken Taco
Here, are the few steps that you need to follow to make vegan and gluten-free chocolate chip cookies.
- Take a large bowl, and put the flour into it. You can also use oat flour instead of white flour. Then put the melted butter, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, chocolate chips, brown sugar, and almond milk. Mix all these ingredients and make a dough of it. You can use more milk if you needed to make the proper cookie dough.
- In the next step, cover the dough and put them aside for 30 minutes. If your dough is a little thinner then you can refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- When your dough is ready to make cookies, then 10 minutes earlier preheat your oven to 350F for 10 minutes. Preheating the oven is necessary. In the meantime, ready your baking tray. Polish your baking tray with melted butter.
- In this step, make the small balls of dough and put them on the baking tray. So, repeat this step and make the balls of the whole dough.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes. Make sure that your cookies become little brown after baking. Otherwise, bake them for more few minutes. Cool the cookies for 2 minutes.
- Your vegan and gluten chocolate chip cookies are ready to serve. Eat the chocolate chip cookies and enjoy.
Follow us on Pinterest
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies with Banana
The vegan chocolate chip cookies with banana contain mashed banana and the rest of the ingredients are the same as the vegan chocolate chip cookies.
Mix all the ingredients in flour. Put the mashed banana, vanilla extract, salt, chocolate chips, brown sugar, vegan melted butter, baking soda, and almond milk. Mix these ingredients properly. Make a dough. Preheat the oven to 350F and make the balls of dough. Then put it on the baking tray. Bake it for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies for 2 minutes and your vegan banana chocolate chip cookies are ready to serve.
Leave a Reply