Here, you find the strawberry lemonade vodka recipe. A strawberry lemonade vodka is a mixed drink made with vodka, strawberry lemonade, and ice.
The recipe for this mixed drink is simple: pour the ingredients into a glass, stir well and garnish with a slice of lemon.
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Recipe
It’s best served chilled on the rocks. Use fresh strawberries and lemon to make this drink. It is very easy and quick to make this drink.
You may also like these recipes:
- Lime Slice Recipe
- Baked oats no banana recipe
- Ekmek Kataifi: Delicious Ekmek Kataifi Recipe
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls: Easy Swiss Roll Vanilla Recipe
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse: Vegan & Gluten-Free Dessert
Steps to Follow
There are a few steps that you need to follow to make the strawberry lemonade vodka recipe. This drink is best for summer.
- Wash the strawberries and slice them. Then put it in the juicer and make the fresh strawberry juice. You can also use the blender or mixer to make strawberry juice. You can add some water if you use the blender.
- Transfer the strawberry juice to a large pitcher and filled it with ice.
- In the next step, add the lemon juice, sugar, vodka, and water to the pitcher where put the strawberry juice. Stir the drink while adding these ingredients. Make sure that sugar is dissolved in the drink. Then your strawberry lemonade vodka recipe is ready to serve.
Follow us on Pinterest
Leave a Reply