Gingerbread Coffee Syrup is a coffee syrup that can be used in any type of coffee or hot drink. It has a rich and sweet flavor which is perfect for the winter season. It is made with organic cane sugar, vanilla extract, and ground ginger to give it its signature flavor.
Gingerbread Coffee Syrup Recipe
It is made with organic cane sugar, vanilla extract, and ground ginger to give it its signature flavor. Gingerbread Coffee Syrup has been created by the company The Sugar House which specializes in making syrups for different types of drinks and dishes.
Follow us on Pinterest
Starbucks Gingerbread Latte at Home
You can make the homemade Starbucks gingerbread latte by adding this syrup. The gingerbread coffee syrup makes coffee delicious. Here, is the list of ingredients to make a gingerbread latte at home.
- 2 shots of espresso
- cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon of gingerbread coffee syrup
Firstly, brew the espresso in the coffee cup for 2 minutes then add the milk and gingerbread syrup in it. Use warm milk to make this coffee. Use the hand frother to make foam on the coffee. Garnish your coffee with cinnamon. Then your Starbucks-style gingerbread latte is ready to drink at home.
You may also like these recipes:
- Ekmek Kataifi: Delicious Ekmek Kataifi Recipe
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls: Easy Swiss Roll Vanilla Recipe
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse: Vegan & Gluten-Free Dessert
- Vegan Oyster Mushroom Recipe: Easy Saute Oyster Mushroom
Steps to Follow
Here is the step-by-step instruction that you can follow to make gingerbread coffee syrup at home.
- Take a small saucepan, and add the coconut milk, coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and molasses mixed together. Combine these ingredients properly to get a good taste.
- Then put the saucepan on medium heat. Boil it for 15 minutes. Stir the syrup while heating
- Be careful not to boil over the syrup. You can slow down the heat to simmer.
- Boil the syrup at a simmer to make it more tasty and delicious. Boil the coffee for 15 minutes until it gets brown.
- Then off the heat and pour the coffee into a cup. After that, cool down the coffee for a few minutes. Your gingerbread coffee syrup is ready to serve. Add this syrup to any coffee and enjoy.
- You can refrigerate the coffee for 2 weeks. It is good until two weeks.
Leave a Reply