Fried tacos are a Mexican dish that has been around since the 19th century. It comprises a corn or wheat tortilla that is folded in half and filled with various ingredients. The taco’s characteristics depend on the country it is served in. For example, tacos served in Japan are different from those done in America because they have other ingredients and condiments.
Fried Tacos Recipe
Good fried tacos will have an excellent balance of flavors – it will be spicy but not too spicy; it will have a little bit of saltiness but not too much; it will have some acidity from lime juice but not too much to make it sour. The tortilla should also be warm and soft, not brittle or hard to chew like some fast food tacos are.
Fried tacos are a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. The most popular types of filling include beef, pork, chicken, and seafood. Tacos are usually accompanied by various condiments and toppings such as salsa, avocado, cheese, and sour cream.
You may also like these recipes:
- Ekmek Kataifi: Delicious Ekmek Kataifi Recipe
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls: Easy Swiss Roll Vanilla Recipe
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse: Vegan & Gluten-Free Dessert
- Healthy Gingerbread Coffee Syrup
- Vegan Cauliflower Wings: Healthy Cauliflower Wings Vegan
Steps to Follow
There are a few steps that you need to follow to make fried chicken taco at home.
- Take a saucepan at medium heat and put the chicken breast in it. Roast it for a few minutes.
- Then add the diced onion to it. Cook the chicken breast and onion for 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken breast is cooked properly then drain out the grease from the pan.
- In the next step, spread the taco seasoning over the chicken. Make sure that the chicken breast is fully coated with seasoning.
- Roast the chicken breast properly. So, that it tastes good.
- The next step is tortilla preparation. Put the tortilla on the counter and spread one cup of shredded cheese on one side of the tortilla. Do this step for every tortilla that you want to make.
- Then put the roast chicken breast on the shredded cheese. Follow this step for each of the tortillas.
- In the next step, fold the tortillas in the half to make tacos. You can use the toothpick to hold both sides of the tortillas.
- Use another pan and put some vegetable oil into it. Start the heat at high. Fry the tacos in the pan. Fried it from both sides. Cook the tacos until it gets golden brown from both sides. It takes 2 to 3 minutes to cook.
- Put the rest of the veggies such as diced tomatoes and green onions over the chicken.
- The last step is to cool down the fried tacos for 2 minutes. Then fried tacos are ready to serve and enjoy.
Follow us on Pinterest
Leave a Reply