Date pumpkin Bread is a type of quick bread made from pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, and flour. It is usually spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, or cloves.
Date Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Bread dough can be made in advance and refrigerated or frozen until needed. The dough can also be shaped into loaves and baked without refrigeration.
You may also like these recipes:
- Lime Slice Recipe
- Baked oats no banana recipe
- Ekmek Kataifi: Delicious Ekmek Kataifi Recipe
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls: Easy Swiss Roll Vanilla Recipe
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse: Vegan & Gluten-Free Dessert
- Strawberry Lemonade Vodka recipe
Here, are the step-by-step instructions that need to follow to make a date pumpkin bread recipe. This recipe is easy to make at home. The homemade date pumpkin bread is delicious and healthy.
- Preheat the oven to 350F for 10 minutes. In the meantime, polish the baking tray that you use to bake the loaf. Use vegetable oil to polish it. So, that batter will not stick to the pan.
- Take a large bowl and add the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix these ingredients properly and put them aside.
- In this step, take a separate bowl and whisk the eggs first. Then add the sugar, oil, and pumpkin puree. Mix them properly. After that, add the dates and walnuts to the bowl. Stir it while adding. No lumps were found in the batter.
- You can use the food mixer or blender to do the 2 and 3 steps. It is easy to make smooth batter with the help of a food mixer.
- In the next step, transfer the dry ingredients mixture to the wet mixture. Mix them completely to make a smooth batter. Then transfer the batter to the baking tray. Spread the batter all over the tray.
- Bake it for 50 minutes. Bake the batter until it gets golden brown. You can use the toothpick as the baking tester. Insert the toothpick in the batter if it comes out clean then your batter is baked. Otherwise, wait for a few more minutes.
- Cool the batter for 10 minutes. After, that slice the loaf. Then your date pumpkin bread is ready to serve and enjoy.
Follow us on Pinterest
Leave a Reply