The best pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe for the fall season. Pumpkin pie cheesecake has a stuffed layer with cheesecake and other toppings such as whipping cream. Try this recipe for pumpkin pie cheesecake on thanksgiving day. Enjoy this pumpkin cheesecake with family and friends.
What is Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake and Why is it so Popular this Season?
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is a dessert that includes pumpkin pie and cheesecake. The dessert is a variation of the Pumpkin Pie which consists of pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
Due to its popularity this season, many bakeries have been experimenting with flavors by adding different ingredients such as white chocolate or peppermint extract to the basic recipe.
How to Decorate Your Delicious & Sophisticated Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake?
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is a favorite dessert of many. It’s not only delicious and easy to make, but it’s also sophisticated enough to serve at a party.
In this article, we’ll discuss how you can decorate your pumpkin pie cheesecake for the holidays or for any occasion.
The first thing you want to do is decide what kind of decoration you want to add on top of your cheesecake. You can choose from whipped cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or even ice cream. You can also decorate with some sprinkles or even some whipped cream and chocolate sauce mixed together for an extra special touch!
What Makes This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe Special?
This recipe for pumpkin pie is special because it includes a secret ingredient that sets it apart from the rest.
This pumpkin pie recipe is special because it includes a secret ingredient that sets it apart from the rest. The secret ingredient? Nutmeg!
List of Ingredients
There are a few ingredients that you need to make this recipe. It is an easy recipe. Try it at home.
1. Cream cheese
Use any cream cheese flavor whatever you like. You can buy cream cheese from the store. It is easily available in the dairy frozen section of the grocery store.
2. Use granulated brown sugar
Using brown sugar is more healthy than white sugar. Brown sugar is less sweet. If you like more sweet then add little more brown sugar. You can also use coconut sugar instead of white sugar.
Use white eggs for this recipe. Break the egg and use the yolk of the egg(yellow part of the egg).
4. Vanilla extract
Use a few drops of vanilla extract. It gives flavor to the cheesecake.
5. Graham cracker crust
Use the graham cracker crust to make the pumpkin pie cheesecake.
6. Fresh pumpkin puree
Make the pumpkin puree from the fresh pumpkin. Cut the pumpkin into small pieces then peeled it off. Make the pumpkin puree.
Use the cinnamon to make pumpkin pie cheesecake delicious.
Use the chopped ginger in the batter.
How to Make a Perfect Cheesecake
There are a few steps that you need to follow to make this recipe.
- Servings: 10
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Cool time: 5 hours
- Total time: 5 hours 45 minutes
Here is the list of the number of ingredients you need to make the pumpkin pie cheesecake.
- 2 cups graham cracker crust
- 4 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 4 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1/2 heavy cream
- Add chopped ginger
To make a perfect cheesecake, you have to follow the recipe and use quality ingredients.
1. The first step is to preheat the oven to 350°F. Then, line a 9-inch pie plate with parchment paper and coat it with butter or cooking spray.
2. Next, prepare the crust by mixing together graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a bowl. Add melted butter or margarine and stir until combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the pie plate until it’s evenly distributed across all sides of the dish.
3. Then, in a separate bowl mix together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth.
4. In the next step, pour this mixture into the crust batter. Make the final batter smooth and lumps-free. Mix it properly. Add some hot water to mix the batter completely.
5. The last step is baking. Bake for about 35 minutes or until set on top but still slightly jiggly in the center. When you are at this point, off the heat and open the door of the oven. Take the stuff out of the oven.
6. Leave the pumpkin pie cheesecake outside for 1 hour to cool it down at room temperature. Then after that put the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 4 hours to settle down it properly. Make sure that cool down the pumpkin pie cheesecake properly to get a delicious taste.
7. After 5 hours your pumpkin pie cheesecake is ready to serve. Slice it and enjoy this cheesecake with your friends and family.
- Calories: 500kcal
- Fat: 38g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Sodium: 325mg
- Cholesterol: 147mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 35g
Vegan pumpkin pie cheesecake
You can make the vegan pumpkin pie cheesecake with this same recipe But just make some replacement of the ingredients.
First thing is that use the easy vegan pie crust instead of graham cracker crust. This substitution makes your pumpkin pie cheesecake vegan. You can use coconut milk instead of eggs. These two substitution makes your pumpkin pie cheesecake vegan.
Gluten-free Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Use maple syrup or honey instead of white sugar. If someone is suffering from diabetes then honey or maple syrup is a good option for them. They can eat the pumpkin pie cheesecake by adding honey or maple syrup. They are less sweet and have many health benefits. Use the crust that is gluten-free. These changes in the ingredients make your gluten-free pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe.
You may also like these recipes:
- Ekmek Kataifi: Delicious Ekmek Kataifi Recipe
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls: Easy Swiss Roll Vanilla Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies: Healthy & Gluten-Free
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse: Vegan & Gluten-Free Dessert
- Fried Tacos: Fried Chicken Taco
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a pumpkin cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
The pumpkin cheesecake from the cheesecake factory is very expensive. The price of a 7-inch cheesecake is $60.99. It only serves 8 people. If you make this same pumpkin cheesecake at home is just about $20.50. So, next time you guys try this recipe at home.
How do you know when pumpkin pie cheesecake is done?
There is one easiest way to check it. Use the toothpick or knife to insert it into the center of the pumpkin pie cheesecake. If the knife or toothpick comes out clean from the cheesecake. It means your pumpkin pie cheesecake is done. If it’s not come out clean. Then it is not ready.
What brand of cream cheese is best for cheesecake?
The best brand of cream cheese is Philadelphia cream cheese. This cream cheese is not much expensive. It is just $2.50. You can buy it from Walmart or Costco. You can use this cream cheese to make pumpkin pie cheesecake.
Do you have to let cheesecake cool before refrigerating?
Yes, you have to let the cheesecake cool for an hour before refrigerating. So that cheesecake settled down properly and cool down slowly at room temperature. If you directly put the cheesecake in the refrigerator without cooling down. Your cheesecake becomes spoiled.
A must-have fall dessert recipe that you can share with family and friends.
The fall season is a time for gathering with family and friends. And what better way to celebrate than with a delicious dessert? This recipe is perfect for any occasion and can be shared with anyone you love.
Fall is the perfect time to gather around the table, share good food, and make memories with those you love. And what better way to do this than with a delicious dessert? This recipe will be sure to please!
Follow us on Pinterest
Leave a Reply