In this article, we discuss the recipe for avocado chocolate mousse. Avocado chocolate mousse is a dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan dessert that you can make at home quickly.
Recipe for Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Avocado is one of the most versatile ingredients in the kitchen. From guacamole to avocado toast, this fruit has a lot of potentials. Today, we will be showing you how to make an avocado chocolate mousse at home. This dessert is rich and creamy and will satisfy any chocolate cravings you might have!
The avocado chocolate mousse is a healthy dessert option for the chocolate lover. If you are craving chocolate then definitely try the avocado chocolate pudding dessert.
For diabetes people, an avocado chocolate mousse is a good option for desserts. The sugar level in the avocado mousse is very low. If someone like it sweeter then they can add honey to it. Otherwise, avocado chocolate mousse is a healthy dessert and good for diabetic people.
You may also like these recipes
- Ekmek Kataifi: Delicious Ekmek Kataifi Recipe
- Healthy Gingerbread Coffee Syrup
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls: Easy Swiss Roll Vanilla Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Steps to Follow
There are a few steps that you need to follow to make avocado chocolate mousse at home. This recipe is very quick and easy. The avocado chocolate pudding is a vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free dessert. This is a healthy dessert that you can eat it.
- The first step is to melt the chocolate in the microwave. Put the chocolate in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. When the chocolate is melted properly then take it out from the microwave. Cool down the chocolate for 1 minute.
- In the next step, peel the avocados, then cut them into halves. After that, put the avocados into the blender and blend and make a puree of the avocado.
- In this step, add the melted chocolate, vanilla extract, almond milk, cocoa powder, and salt in the same blender in which you blend the avocado. Mix all the ingredients completely until they get smooth and creamy.
- You can also add a scoop of honey in it If you like it sweeter. This step is optional.
- The last step is to put the scoop of this creamy avocado chocolate mousse into the decorative glasses. You can add the topping to it. such as diced strawberries and raspberries. This is also optional. Your avocado chocolate pudding is ready to serve. You can eat this dessert immediately as mousse or pudding. Enjoy the thick and creamy chocolate consistency.
- If you like cold mousse or pudding then you can chill or freeze it for 3 hours or overnight. Then eat the avocado chocolate mousse and enjoy.
Follow us on Pinterest
Leave a Reply